Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So happy together

I was out sick last week with strep throat and this is how JJ spent his day...reclining and being lazy:) I was lazy too although I had to do a lot of disinfecting so that the rest of the house would not get sick. My best attempts failed, however, because Miracle woke up this morning with a sore throat, cough, and fever. Ahhh...the joys of fall!

This is just a cute picture of the kids playing dress up...and sharing a soda which is inevitably why we are passing this sickness around so quickly:(


One day last week, it was a really cool evening and Josh decided to mow the lawn. JJ would not let momma rest until he got to go out and help daddy. Yes, he is already in his PJ's, but I could not resist letting him play 'big boy'!




Just a random picture of my happy Miracle!





And my not so happy JJ....isn't he cute though?!?!?


Overall, it has been an interesting few weeks. I am hoping to get Miracle into the doctor this morning to get her better for tomorrow. School and jobs are calling...no time for being sick! I will enjoy this day at home with my kids though. It is raining and dreary and cold outside. Her little body could not have chosen a better day to be sick!




0 comments: