Sunday, November 15, 2009

Randomness from the sister who visits too much!

So I am here visiting my sister and her family today, and on November 15 they are listening to Christmas music and Decorating their tree. I am all for this except for how we have not even Celebrated Thanksgiving yet. They say they will celebrate both, but I wil have to see if this is true. I would also like to wish my brother-in-law a Happy Birthday! I am thankful that I was included on your celebration even if it did include me watching you decorate for Christmas. :)


On to my other random topics. I have been going through pictures on my computer and found many of the Splan Clan so here they are in no specific order. Hope you enjoy the random pics of
the fun times I have had with all of them! These are not in any order since I do not usually blog and I had a lot of trouble figuring it all out. These pictures are from our day out to the splash park, the birthday celebration we had at Monkey Joes, our family get together, and them decorating the tree. Holly is helping but did not make it into the pictures from today. By the way Holly loves pictures of their feet. The pic was taken on JJ's birthday for her to always remember what small feet they were when he turned two. :) I hope you enjoy! From the blog Stealer :)

0 comments: