Sunday, October 3, 2010

Somebody has a BIRTHDAY!


I have decided that I am going to capture my sister's blog once again. I have to do this as tomorrow is her BIRTHDAY. I have to say that growing up I was usually wanting to do everything she got to do. She was three years older and always got to do cooler things. Well this has changed (We get to do the cool things together), but I still say that my life would not be the same with out my amazing, fun loving, sweet, sensitive sister. Growing up she was always the plan maker from making me sit for hours on end so she could teach me to getting in trouble becaues the plan had issues, she always had a plan to do something fun. :) Today life has changed, and we are no longer the carefree little girls we once used to be. She is now married with two kids, but we are as close as ever.

Here is my dedication to my sweet, sassy, fun loving, big, little :) sister. I hope that she has a FUN and AMAZING birthday. May God continue to bless you as you continue to grow in Him this year. Thanks for always being there when I need you. You are the best. I Love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will not tell all how old you are as that would be unkind:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and hope that you are having a great birthday even though you do not get to see me today! I will be there wed. with some fun planned. Happy actual birthday!