Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kids

I love kids. I grew up playing teacher and dreaming of having kids of my own. I have ALWAYS felt led to work with kids. I have ALWAYS felt led to be a leader and a good example to kids because we have no idea what they are dealing with at home. I love being a mother, an aunt, a teacher, and a 'grown up' friend. Most of all, I love getting a chance to help them reach their highest potential. I hope that one day my children will look back and call me blessed. I hope that one day my students will remember their preschool teacher as someone they could trust and have fun with and love. As I apply for new teaching positions, I am considering a lot of things. However, one thing I don't need to consider is whether or not I want to continue working with kids. They are my heart. I think of them, pray for them, love them, and hope that God wills to give me another chance to teach them!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: