Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Lord is so good!

Meet my beautiful new neice...

Proud Uncle Josh, Miracle, and JJ holding Cynthia on the day she was born

Cynthia Anne McClimon, 7/11/2011, 8lbs 6 oz
Our family was blessed in great ways on Monday when Cynthia entered the world at 3:01pm. She was prayed for for several years, and the Lord finally chose to bless my sister Stephanie with a beautiful child! I am so happy for her because I know how badly she longed to be a mother. I cried with her on several occasions over her struggle to conceive. Stephanie and her husband waited 2 years before finally beginning the IVF process. The doctors had basically told her she would not be able to conceive naturally. God had other plans. I remember the phone call that brought immediate tears to my eyes. She had finally gotten the positive sign on one of the several pregnancy tests she had taken. God allowed them to naturally conceive only weeks before they would start  the long process of IVF. What an eye opening experience to be a part of. God is in control. He knows the cry of our hearts and provides perfectly above and beyond what we ask. His timing is not our timing, but my sisters story is a perfect example of the blessings He has for us!

I am anxiously awaiting the phone call that will tell me whether or not I will get the job I have been interviewing for. Meeting Cynthia for the first time and remembering how God worked in their lives gives me a wonderful peace that He is working in our lives too! He is in control. The waiting is hard but the end result will be a blessing. Whether or not I get the job, God is working something out! I will keep you all posted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to hold that sweet bundle. I also cannot wait to be reunited with all the other sweet bundles there including yours. I will be with you before you know it. Love you all. Aunt M