Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Check it out...Miracle's new fall style

I new that adopting this little girl would give me some challenges as far as her hair was concerned. It did not matter though. I loved her from the moment I first saw her. God is so good to have allowed me to be her mother! I am proud to post yet another beautiful hair do! I hate to make her sit this long (with lots of breaks of course) but every minute is worth the smile on her face when she looks in the mirror!
Just look at my new hair!

a closeup...it took about 4.5 hours to do

She could not be happier! (She is shiny from a recent facial moisturizer:)
She is a beautiful girl...even if I am a bit biased!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new do:) I also love those two furry friends with her in the first pic. they are so sweet. (they being all three of them:)) Aunt Nest and I think that she is so so so beautiful BEAUTIFUL in the third one. We love you and we love that little girl.