Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our new journey is about to begin!!

Hello Friends!

It has been a long time since a good update. I'm seriously slacking on the blogger train! I have been super busy and slightly distracted with helping my kids make some good memories during the last few days of summer break!

Tomorrow is a big day for us. I start professional development for my new teaching position!! God is so good. We finally got that miracle I have been in constant prayer for! God is so good! My kids are excited but anxious. Miracle is not ready to start school, and JJ is not too sure about heading back to Mrs. Dana's house while I work. He loves it there and has tons of fun....but he has gotten used to being with mommy. I'm super excited about the prospect of summers off though...and that will be what keeps us going throughout the school year!

I will try to update often! I hope you all have had a wonderful summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so Happy for you. I know you will all enjoy this year. Love ya. M