Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are we done yet?

OK. JJ has gone 24 hours plus some without vomiting. He still isn't eating that well, but he is keeping small stuff down. He still looks weak and pale....but seems to be on the tail end of this junk. It has been quite the week I tell you. My hubby was out of town when all of this started...and I swear that I have NEVER missed him so much. He came home on Thursday afternoon. I hugged him with a forever long hug and told him he is NEVER going to work out of town again....and he nicely informed me that he has to go back in a few weeks. AHHHHHHHHH!! I'm already cringing at the thought of what horrible ailment is going to hit us next time he is unavailable to help me out....I guess I never realized how very valuable he really is around here:) Thats a plus though. Two is better than one on any day...especially when there is vomit involved!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I will be there to help you. I know that I was not much help to you this time, but hopefully next time there will not be vomit involved. I am glad to hear that the little man is on the mend. I hope for his sake that he is over it. I love you.