Wednesday, February 17, 2010

update

JJ is finally sleeping. He woke up this morning acting as close to normal as possible...after all he had spent the day before vomiting. His fever was gone and, he was fine all day until after nap. On our way to get Miracle from school, poor JJ started throwing up again. He continued to do so every ten minutes for an hour afterwards. During this time, mommy was freaking out. He had thrown up on his car seat so I could not drive him to the ER until it was dry...my husband is still out of town so I was stuck with one child stuck at school and one vomiting every ten minutes for no apparent reason. I called for backup. My wonderful sisters rushed to my aid. One picked up Miracle and took her away from the drama, and the other stayed with me to take JJ to an emergency pediatrician appointment. He threw up continuously until he got a shot to stop the nasuea. The Dr. says its just a relapse...I have my doubts. Thankfully, he is now sleeping soundly, and I have a perscription to stop the vomiting if it starts again. I have strict orders to take him to the ER if he starts vomiting uncontrollably again in the night....so keep us in your prayers! Its now been two days....how long can a kid vomit and still survive??? poor baby.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. :)