Monday, November 29, 2010

I think it's going to be a Shutterfly Christmas!

Wow, another year is almost gone! Can you believe it? I love the Christmas season and the best way to complete the year is with a cute family Christmas card. Shutterfly.com has the best choices I have seen so far. If you have not already, you should definitely go check out their site. They are offering fifty free Christmas cards to all blogger customers this year! I plan to do a photo of just the kids or maybe one of all four of us depending on the design. There are so many cute designs to choose from, that I need your help picking one out:
First choice:

www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/holiday-cards

Second choice:


Third choice:
I cannot wait to see what the final product will look like. I plan to send a card to all of my family and friends to let them know I love them and see how much our kids have grown. Go check out the Shutterfly holiday collection yourself and share the excitement with me!