Monday, November 14, 2011

Its official....:(

So the final word came today. Josh's newest employer will NOT give us any time to go home and see our families for Christmas. We have been down her for 5 years and have managed to get home every year. Somehow, this company's policy of only allowing 1 unpaid vacation a year managed to slip past us until after our 4th of July trip home. As fun as that was.....I would have traded it for Christmas:( I keep getting little thought bubbles of Scrooge yelling at my husband that he cannot take more than half a day on Christmas....What has happened to the world? I am still praying for a miracle but am also trying to prepare my heart for a MUCH different Christmas this year. The fact still remains that God is good all the time. I will have to remember this as the big day approaches.

1 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi. You have a beautiful family and you are right here in Greenville? Wow, small world. If you ever want to get together let me know, we'd love to meet up! Trish