Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Time Has Once Again Come!

Well the blog stealer is at work again. What can I say, it has become my tradition to do this. :) Today the Splan Clan is decorating their Christmas tree. I do have to say that their tree has been up for a week, but do to a hectic schedule they are just getting the time to decorate it. I am enjoying sitting here listening to Christmas music watching the tree become beautiful. There are two little munchkins here who are so very excited about the changes taking place. I do have to say that for once I am also excited to see this taking place. I am usually so against it before thanksgiving, but this year since our parents cannot come, because of our mom's hip replacement surgery I am so ready for the whole holiday season to get started. :) I know that this year may be different, but I am praying that we all still get to go to Michigan for the wonderful Christmas Holiday.
The lights are on, and Josh is putting up the garland. JJ is jumping up and down with all the energy that he has. Miracle and Holly are sitting watching, waiting for him to finish so they can join in on the fun. Miracle is really hoping for snow, but I think she will have to wait for snow in the great SC for a while. Although I know that she is not the only one hoping that SC will have a BIG snow this year. :)  The ornaments are starting their trek to their home on the tree. The kids have great excitement as they help take ornaments to the tree. I do have to say that I love the magic of this year. Yes, I understand the whole meaning of Christmas is Christ coming for our sins, but it is also that time of the year when everyone seems kinder and happier. I love the anticipation and joy that all can share no matter where you are. Yes, the stores will be crazier, but that is all part of the experience. I hope that you all take time this year to enjoy what Christ has done and the special time with your family. Take time to be thankful for all those wonderful memories that you are getting to make this year.  Have a happy Thanksgiving and A VERY Merry Christmas!

0 comments: