Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Summer

I just spent over two hours taking out, washing, and blowdrying my daughters hair. My fingers hurt horribly from the tiny braids and then the hot straightener. It was all worth it though....she looks adorable with straight hair. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it for tomorrow....ahhh the trickiness of black hair:) Thank God I love her so very much or I would have turned around running after having to do her hair the first time. It has been over a year now and it has grown so much....and I am starting to feel alot less overwhelmed at the thought of doing it when it needs done. Thank God for progress! (Pics to come...I PROMISE:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

crrrrrazy holly :]] it's awesome that you do miracles hair! at least she doesn't have to walk around with a 'fro because no one will do it for her. she's so lucky to have you!

can you do my hair next?? my 'fro is getting annoying!