Saturday, May 23, 2009

The long awaited photos of us:)

Here is a picture of the hair. I have been working forever to figure out how to cornrow....and this is my first attempt. Looks pretty good I think! (Excuse the messy background...hair fixing can get stressful at times:)

JJ's new favorite thing is reading. He loves to have books read to him or to read them himself:) It is so sweet. I want him to enjoy reading so I am super happy that he seems to have a healthy love for it already! Arent my men cute reading together?

Miracle and JJ enjoy playing 'nigh night'.
A few weeks ago, we took the kids to Paris Mountain State Park. While there, we got to go on a paddle boat ride. It was so fun aside from the diaper change right in the middle of it.



Sorry about the hodge podge of pictures, but I have needed to upload pics for a long time and had to put my favorites up:)













2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that you had to do a diaper change on the boat. It is amazing the things we will do because it has to be done. Her hair looks great. That will save you tons.

Unknown said...

Freakin awesome cornrows! Looks great!

and LOL that you had to change a diaper on a paddle boat. what are some other weird places you've had to change diapers? i'm interested now...