Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to work and counting down the days



It has been such a wonderful week off! Being a working mom has its ups and downs...one of which is not being able to spend alot of free time with my children. We made up for some lost time this week. It was so enjoyable to make memories together and have time to think about things we will do together in the future. I also enjoyed alot of "mommy" time while the kids played together. I got to watch my fill of Lifetime movies, read some great books, and clean my house. I got a little overwhelmed with all of the free time towards the end of the week but made myself enjoy it anyway. Both of my kids are growing so fast...and I really want to cherish the moments that we have together.

I spent some time babysitting my neices and nephews over the weekend. The kids had so much fun!
I think I want to be a swimmer when I grow up Mom:)
Now we start counting down the days until we go to Michigan for the 4th of July. We go every year...and are starting to get very excited. Miracle loves seeing Nanna and Papa and Grammy and Grandpa so much. JJ is getting older and should be able to enjoy it more too. Its such a fun time....ONLY THREE WEEKS OF WORK BEFORE WE LEAVE!

0 comments: