Saturday, June 13, 2009

Who Knew?

Who knew that when I was little and learning to braid that I would adopt an african american whose hair had to be braided very intricately? Who knew that during those hours and hours of teaching myself to french braid my own hair, introverted and extroverted, that it would be very useful to me someday? Only God knew...isnt His plan amazing once we are able to look back on it? This is a picture of my hard work today....Phew...another style down:)



And this is my little man trying to be like his daddy. It turned out so cute that I had to post it:)


These are my babies, and I am so thankful for them. Looking back, I would have never guessed that my life would be what it is now. However, I could not be happier or more thankful to God for all that I have!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Her hair is amazing. You are so talented. How many hours did it take?