Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday:)

I woke up this morning and was VERY tired. I had taken Benedryl before bed in order to prevent the allergy sickness that is spreading through my house. I had to leave earlier than normal for work in order to take my kids to my sister's house for the day. They were so excited so it was entirely worth it. I had a long day at work and was prepared for a long night. However, on my long ride to get my kids, I determined within myself that we were going to have a good night. When we got home, the daunting task of dinner preparation threatened to steal away my determination. Thankfully, I had gotten chicken out and just had to figure out how I wanted to prepare it. I found a good casserole recipe online and started cookin'! Along the way, I decided to try making some home made french bread with my bread maker. Along that way, I decided to make some chocolate chip cookie bars to accent my wonderful chicken casserole and home made bread. All in all, dinner turned out great and the night was enjoyable. God is good. After a long day at work, He somehow sparked my heart and enabled me to still have a good night with my family. There are so many days when I feel the best parts of me are used up at work. I get home and want to sit and do nothing. Again, God is so gracious for giving me the strength needed to be a decent mom and wife after a hard day at work!

0 comments: