Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Well, though Hurrican Irene shrunk down to a category 1, our family is still being greatly affected by its presence. My husband left this morning to go to NC with his work crew to help with releif wherever needed. I am hoping and praying that he is safe during this exciting journey as we cherish him more than ever as a husband and daddy. I am not looking forward to taking care of our family on my own. Last time Josh was out of town, JJ came down with a horrible sickness that left me scarred for life:) (Ok...thats a  bit dramatic but if you know me---you know its true!) I know that we have God as our number one protector and that He has a plan in all of this. I am trusting that He will keep Josh in His hands as he serves where needed most. I also know that this is a great opportunity for my husband to create a strong relationship with his employer. God knows we can truly us the extra money that he will be earning. I have a million questions in my head as to how the next few weeks will go, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything will be ok. God is on our side. As long as we are running this race, we have the greatest team captain on our side! Praise God for that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true. I am thankful that I will be able to help you when I can. I am also looking forward to some quality time with your family. Love you.