Saturday, April 25, 2009

DONE!

I just pressed the post button after uploading all of my hard work......that was a HUGE step. Now I wait. I never heard back from several questions I posted to my teacher, thus I never fully understood all of the directions for my projects.However, I did them to the very best of my ability, and they are done and posted. My grade may or may not come within a couple of weeks ( so far this teacher has not proven to be very helpful or true to her word). I just hope I did everything good enough to get at least a B.

To top it all off...My husband has to work all day tomorrow and has still done nothing but play his game tonight.....I specifically requested some together time and got nothin. I guess I will go and have some birthday cake ice cream as my 'done with class' celebration and then hit the sack so that I will be fresh for my 'HOLLY TIME' day tomorrow! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT YOU TO DO AN UPDATE. I AM WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING AND STILL THERE IS NOTHING. I LOVE YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK. TALK TO YOU AGAIN IF YOU EVER UPDATE. AT LEAST THEN I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO COMMENT ON. AND THE CAPS ARE YELLING AT YOU. :)