Thursday, April 2, 2009

WELCOME SPRING BREAK

I am sitting at my computer right now thinking "one more day to go, one more day to go...". At the end of tomorrow, I will officially be starting my spring break. JJ and Miracle will also be starting their spring break. Ahhhhhh.....a whole week of relaxation. Well maybe not complete relaxation...

*there is always the knawing thought in the back of my mind that a week off will really confuse JJ. It will be so hard to get him back into the routine of daycare and getting up early. Miracle is old enough to actually understand a break...but still, the readjustment to school will be tiring.

*The constant reminder that this week will go by so fast and then back to the daily schedule of running here and there

*I have ALOT to get done during my "free time" (laundry, my school portfolio, spring cleaning, memory making, etc.)

*The constant thought of how my students will be after the break...it will be equally as hard on them to readjust

All of these concerns...and yet the absolute joy at the thought of a week off! I have alot to do but during all of my 'catching up', I plan to enjoy my children. Its not very often that we get time off together for reasons other than sickness. I will pretend for one short week that I am a stay at home mom doing what stay at home moms do...cleaning, preparing, mentoring, and making tons of fun memories that will last a lifetime!


On a parting note....

I decided to upload a ton of my pics to snapfish last week. I had tons of digital photos saved to my computer and had not printed or done anything with them. JJ and Miracles whole first year was merely saved onto my computer....I was quite worried about a sudden hardrive crash that would erase all of our memories. Well snapfish turned out to be quite fun and exiting. I got to make an entire scrapbook of "OUr first year together". I also got to order a TON of pictures and my overall bill only came to about $35. Not bad if your talking about a WHOLE year and a half of memories....I am now anxiously waiting for my items to arrive in the mail....I CANT WAIT! Anyway...you should try it out...www.snapfish.com!

0 comments: