Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to my crazy life....

I have not blogged in awhile because I am working on an online class. I started this process of working full time and taking classes when JJ was first born. Its been a long road...and now I am working on my LAST CLASS. My last class for a VERY LONG TIME!! I am so excited and, yet, so stressed out! I have a ton of papers to write and it is always harder when its an online class. No teache to talk to, no examples of projects, no classmates to commiserate with.....just A LOT of work to do! Life is very interesting when you have a million and one projects going on. I dont mind it...really I dont. However, I really just want to be a project free working mom. I cant imagine how that feels. I cant wait to experience that feeling in just two weeks....sort of anyway! So now you know why I am not blogging very often...and you know that I will be back soon with some new and exciting things to post....I PROMISE:)

PS> I love you sister and am glad that you read my blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that you are busy, but you are still the best. You love your kids, husband, and your needy sister and you are still able to stress through a class. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you. The needy sister. :)

Unknown said...

Wow Holly, and I thought I was having a hard time juggling work and school! I can't imagine throwing a few kiddos into the mix! You're like super mom or something :]]

The Splan Clan said...

Beleive me guys...some days I am holding on with all my might...afraid I will forget everything and mess everything up and ruin my kids and fail my class. Thank God this is almost over!