Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Enjoying Spring Break

Spring Break is going well so far! I cannot believe this is already the third day! The kids and I have been enjoying our time together for sure! JJ's day care is still open...but how often do I get to spend time with him when he is not sick? Umm...NEVER. So he gets to stay home with me and sissy this week! We haven't really done anything special, we are just being lazy and enjoying our days at home. We will probably venture out today to do some much needed grocery shopping. I still have a bunch of cleaning to do before our Easter dinner on Sunday. I also have eggs to boil, cupcakes to make and decorate, and food to prepare. Ohhhh....its been kinda busy busy but having all of this to do during a week off is so much easier than during a work week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is you update on a day I come over and do not even mention me. I see how non exciting I am. Ha ha. Wait your kids started this "Oh man it is just Aunt Melanie". I love you and hope that I made the time with your family even more special. Love spending time with you and you sweet munchkins.