Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lovin' the Sun!

Hello again! Sadly, I had to come home from work early today for JJ. His tummy was/is hurting really bad:/ Is my 'not so favorite' virus striking again? I am still hoping that maybe he just has a slight touch of something....and that it won't lead to any vomits. The poor child has had more than his fair share of that stuff, and his daddy and I were both hoping that he was over all that for the season. All is well though, I am armed and ready with a bucket, Clorox wipes, disinfectant spray, and towels. I figure the more prepared I get---maybe it won't happen?!?! Fat chance, Murphy's law never really works unless you don't want it to. I will keep you all posted:/ Despite the current sickness (?) we are all looking forward to spring break. What a way to kick it off huh? Well, we are going to choose to ignore the kick off and try to enjoy the moments anyway. We don't have much planned. I just want to spend time with my kids and get some peace and quiet. We will also be cleaning the house and preparing for the Easter celebration being held at our house this year...Should be lots of fun! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

0 comments: